Revisit the Mid Century Modern Era of clean lines, naturally gentle curves, and timeless style with the Oscar Collection. The Midcentury Modern period started ran roughly from the mid-1930s to the mid-1960s, and brought the element of organics shapes to furniture, giving it a softer edge than the straight lines of strictly modern designs. Patterns in the wood, shapes of tabletops and chair backs, even legs ad a bit of flair to your room. Neutral finishes, like the Oscar's warm walnut, complement other design elements of your home, like artwork or accent pieces.
- Solid Rubberwood & Walnut Veneers
- Three table sizes
- Two chair choices
- Medium Tone Low sheen walnut finish
- Trim Tapered Legs in Cushion Chairs, which flare in distinctive mid-century modern style
- Gently Curved chair backs with a distinctive grain pattern
- The Corner Table is a curved triangular shape with soft edges that fits well in small spaces or where you need an attractive conversation area.
- The Rectangle Table has room for the family with almost 60" of Table Top that is tapered inward and capped with an appealing apron that connects to flared, tapered legs.
||Oscar Rect. Bench
||43.25 X 15 X 18.25
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.